All Enactus Teams employ the use of a Business Advisory Board (BAB) who are committed to using their expertise, time and resources to help a new generation of young leaders understand the promise of business to create meaningful and lasting change.
In 2011 we developed a strong BAB consisting of New Zealand’s leading business professionals, academic mentors, and former members of Enactus AUT. The BAB advises Enactus AUT from a professional and experienced perspective to ensure the ongoing success of our projects.
Current BAB Members:
- Aki Von Roy – Owner, RvR Associates
- Clementine Ludlow – Community Specialist, Bank of New Zealand (BNZ)
- Frank Olsson – Country Manager, Finsia
- Ian Robertshaw – Commercial Manager, Auckland Transport
- Lisa Er – Founder, Lisa’s Hummus & The Awareness Party
- Sarah Trotman – Director of Business Relations, AUT Faculty of Business
- Scott Wallace – Managing Director, DDB
- Warwick Mitchel – National Sales and Marketing Manager, Post Haste
- Roger Stokell – Associate Dean of International Business, AUT University/Faculty of Business